EDIT: Note that many residents of East Campus and Senior House prefer to be known by those full names rather than with the second word omitted, unlike in the rest of campus. This post was made before I was aware of that.
Not sure which MIT dorm suits you? Here is a bunch of information usually not provided to you when you pick a dormitory. These statistics are compiled from responses to Tech surveys.
Numbered in reading order:
1. EV: percent of residents that believe in evolution
2. NC: percent of residents that believe religions other than their own are okay
3. SC: percent of residents that approve of stem cell research
4. SSM: percent of residents that approve of same sex marriage
5. ABT: percent of residents that approve of the right to abortion
6. ADP: percent of residents against the death penaty
7. LV: percent of residents who have lost their virginity
8. ASX: percent of residents who have participated in anal sex
9. FCT: percent of residents who have participated in floorcest
10. HPM: favorite Harry Potter house, and percentage of residents who would most associate with particular house
11. HPR: the other three Harry Potter houses in decreasing order of representation in favorites
12. SWT: whether more residents prefer Star Wars or Star Trek